dinsdag 15 oktober 2013

Autumn and Winter art

I think I subconsciously getting into a winter mode. I recently wanted to make some new decorated skulls, partly in time to show around The Day of the Dead celebrations, but I think also because it feels like the right time of the year to work with 'death'. So I already finished 3 skulls and I am working on another real sheep skull with horns, probably a Swaledale breed ewe.

But I am also tempted to do some street work as well. For me that fits with the time of the year because I like grim corners for it. Either nature taking over urban objects, which is often in abandoned places or grim corners in general. But Christmas will be taking a lot of my time till January, so I think the effect of this mode of thinking will be next year. It gives me time to think about what to do. I have already got some ideas and will try to make them simple so I that I am able to show them before the new year. Fingers crossed!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten