dinsdag 14 augustus 2012

Oxford Art Fair ...after talk

Sunday evening I got back from The Oxford Art Fair with a great feeling! This was the first time I have shown my sculptures for two days and me being there all the time. This is special, because that made sure I could see all the different responses to my work. Sunday was especially interesting, because I had a lot of nice conversations with people about my work.
One of my most recent works 'Incorporated' was received very well and definitely the effect I wanted to have. Something really cool to see, was the kids that were loving my stuff, especially the standing sculptures and the fridge magnets.

But, I also had a great time meeting all the other artists. Very divers work, but all very well done. This list isn't complete, but does show the diversity. For a complete list me sure to check  The Oxford Art Fair website:
- Time2Panic for urban art / street art / stencil art It is fun!
- Inmemoryphoto for great photos, seen what he did with one of my sculptures, great skills!
- Tony Broadbent for great abstract paintings with cool vivid colours!
- The secret art loft Tracey makes great artwork, I'll call them 2D sculptures from all kinds of random objects and balances them in one great piece!
- Dan March, illustrator gone Awol!
- Victoria Stanway, really love the humour in her work! Be sure to read what her work is about!
- Rebecca Hendin, Love zombies, but she has lots more of great artwork!
- Philip Jones, nature inspired illustrations, excellent detail!
- Made in Holmfirth Great photos, made me feel home in Oxford as a Northerner.
...Oh wait, There were two artists with photo's, well different photo's. And there was lots more, but haven't found their website so far, but check out the fair's website, they are all described over there!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten