dinsdag 13 maart 2012

Developing style

I have been looking back recently to see how I came up with making the sculptures I make today from the sculptures I started to make. I find it interesting to see my sculptures consisting more and more out of found objects. I try to keep them in the same funny and freaky style I have always used. Within those found objects I am slowly moving from using sheep skulls, to using any kind of bone, to mixing plastic objects with bone, sometimes clay being just an adhesive.

Yesterday I have sorted all the small found objects, thrown away some, and started making a few more small sculptures. I still have the feeling I haven't reached my goal with them.


Further, the driftwood is starting to get dry and I can't wait to start using that as a canvas.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten