zaterdag 14 januari 2012

Exhibitions

Yes, I have been busy on this yesterday. One exhibition started in Kendal in the Dickie Doodle live music bar. The only bar I have seen that has actual display cabinets, amazing! Further, been busy with delivering two sculptures for The arts festival of Liverpool; Threshold 2012. This is specifically a festival from the 10th till the 12th of February with music performance arts, visual arts etc. My work will be shown for about a month around this weekend in two venues: Eggspace and the Camp and Furnace.

I hope I have some time the coming months to do more experimenting but I am afraid not. The little time I will have between work is to little, so I'll try some small experiments on small bones or clones of older work. Stay tuned!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten