zaterdag 24 december 2011

2012

What will 2012 bring?
Well, There are a lot of things happening in Europe and they are giving shape to things that will determine the next 10 years. There are always big changes in these times of crisis. Maybe, if I find the right way to express it, I'll try to create something to show my thoughts about these problems and solutions. Don't think to heavy of it, I'll will always try to blend in a visually low barrier style.
The beginning of 2012 I want to focus on more time intensive sculptures and more visual experiments, besides making more pictures. I will have an exhibition in January in Kendal in the Dickie Doodle life music bar. I am also busy to get something in Liverpool, Lancaster, London and another one in Manchester.
If you know places where my style would fit, let me know! Victor [AT} imsobo.com
Sometimes the slightly weird places are the most interesting.

Thanks for following me in 2011 and have a great 2012!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten