woensdag 8 september 2010

Raphus cucullatus x Geococcyx californianus


A lot of you already know I made a bird inspired by the extinct Dodo (Raphus cucullatus) bird . This bird was first discovered by the Dutch. It was a flightless bird and easy prey. So in order to give it a new life I made a crossover with another flightless bird: Road runner (Geococcyx californianus). With this crossover I have made the Dodo faster and less likely to get extinct again. It now has a slimmer body, longer legs, but still has the stupid face of the Dodo. The name I give it is GoGo (Dodo x Miepmiep).


I thought it would be nice that a human brought this creature back to life since humans have made it extinct. There have already been five crawling out of their eggs.... waiting to get painted.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten